Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Been a While

The following several weeks have been just insane in the amount of workload. I have been in studio nearly every waking moment outside of class and meals. And there have been very few "non waking minutes" and even fewer to come before Friday.

Not much happening beyond that. There was a sighting of a team playing professional football in Dallas! Otherwise the only other news is just of the culinary variety. We made epic fish tacos on Friday night with coleslaw and lime juice... Wow was that good! And on Monday I whipped up a crock pot of delicious roast beef and veggies for Drew's 25th Birthday! Quarter Century man....  Makes me feel a little better about turning 23 here in very short order. I will try and send out an email with pictures and stuff from my review here on Friday. In other news follow the link to see my student webpage here at ISU. I have programmed all this stuff into a website and have recreated the house in images into a 3D model in a program called Revit. I have finished the project I just need to change the materials, set up lights and shoot out some renderings and plans. It is a lot easier working on a smaller project such as a house than a 100,000 square foot performing arts center... This project makes me realize how much I have actually progressed since starting this program four-ish years ago, and it seems as if time has flown by...

Plus Thanksgiving break is a week long!!! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment